Creative Confections Contest!
How creative can you be? We are looking for the most original and quality crafted confection to crown the winner of our Creative Confections Contest. We are all about the art, all sugary sweets are eligible. the Creative Confections will be in a silent auction to raise money for our youth programs.
Entry fee: $10 adults (per entry) and $2 youth (per entry)
Categories: Adult and Youth
Prizes: Cash, baking tools and Clay Café gift certificates
1. Entry items include: pies, cakes, desserts, cupcakes, sugar, candy, cookies etc, as long as it is edible. You may summit more than one Creative Confections item.
2. Submit your entry form by Feb 2nd. Fill out below entry form and bring to the Art Center during regular hours. You may register online, or by bringing in the form by Feb 2nd. Please bring form/s in with you on Feb 9th if you registered online.
3. Bring your Creative Confections entry items to PCAA on Friday, Feb 9 by 5pm. All accessories, including plates, will not be returned.
4. Judges will be looking at overall appearance, presentation, craftsmanship and creativity.
5. Winners (if not present at announcement time) will be notified by phone and/or email.
6. Items submitted will then be entered in the silent auction during our Arts Night Out Event and the funds earned will support our youth programs.
No Refunds are given 72hr prior to the event
Want to know more? Contact us!
Call Us: (937) 456-3999
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address:207 E. Main St. Eaton| OH 45320
Available during and after hours for art parties and reservations.
PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY: