There are no opportunities at this time.
PCAA Student and Teacher Show
January 19- March 14
Drop off is January 12, 1pm-6pm, January 13, 10am-2pm
Arts Night/ Opening: Friday, Feb 9 6pm-10pm
Have you ever taken a class or workshop at the art center? PCAA Student and Teacher Show will highlight the extraordinary work of our teachers and students of all ages! Submit one piece created as part of a class or workshop or on your own to be included in this show. Drop off is Thursday, Jan 11 from 1pm-6pm, Friday, Jan 12 from 1pm-6pm, and Saturday 10am-2pm. Click link for details.Teachers and Students Show- Info.pdf
Creative Confections Contest!
How creative can you be? We are looking for the most original and quality crafted confection to crown the winner of our Creative Confections Contest. We are all about the art, all sugary sweets are eligible. the Creative Confections will be in a silent auction to raise money for our youth programs.
Entry fee: $10 adults (per entry) and $2 youth (per entry)
Categories: Adult and Youth
Prizes: Cash, baking tools and Clay Café gift certificates
1. Entry items include: pies, cakes, desserts, cupcakes, sugar, candy, cookies etc, as long as it is edible. You may summit more than one Creative Confections item.
2. Submit your entry form by Feb 2nd. Fill out below entry form and bring to the Art Center during regular hours. You may register online, or by bringing in the form by Feb 2nd. Please bring form/s in with you on Feb 9th if you registered online.
3. Bring your Creative Confections entry items to PCAA on Friday, Feb 9 by 5pm. All accessories, including plates, will not be returned.
4. Judges will be looking at overall appearance, presentation, craftsmanship and creativity.
5. Winners (if not present at announcement time) will be notified by phone and/or email.
6. Items submitted will then be entered in the silent auction during our Arts Night Out Event and the funds earned will support our youth programs.
No Refunds are given 72hr prior to the event
Grow the Arts: Eagle’s Point Mural,
Call for Photographer
About the Project
Preble County Art Association in partnership with The HIT Foundation and Ohio Capital Impact Corporation is facilitating the creation of a 70-foot mural that integrates photographs of Preble County inside Eagle’s Point located in Eaton, OH. The mural, created by the PCAA, will be done in the hallway that connects the Bistro at Eagle’s Point to the Star Theatre, making it accessible to residents and the community. The mural content will celebrate Preble County through iconic images of historic structures, covered bridges and farmland. This project will be completed May 2018.
The PCAA is looking for a photographer that can produce twelve (12) 24”x36” black and white images of Preble County landscapes and landmarks. These images must be printed on matte photo paper and mounted on 24" x36" foam core and with appropriate hanging hardware on the back. These will then be hung on the mural created by the PCAA. All materials for final prints are included in the awarded stipend in the amount of $2500. The artist will work directly with the PCAA in choosing content and final images to be printed. PCAA be given the rights to all Original photos, and will always give the artist credit for his or her work. A signed contract will be required.
How to apply
· Submit 5-9 relevant JPEG examples of your work on a USB drive
· Three 8"X10" prints on matte photo paper from those JPEGs
· Artist statement
· Artist resume
· All contact information.
All photos must be black and white. All JPEGs must be at least 300 DPI. We are looking for Quality, Creativity, Composition, Originality, Responsiveness to the prompt and overall impact. Submissions are examples of your work, and should include landscapes and architecture (but is not limited to). Applications must be submitted by February 28, 2018. The PCAA will notify applicants of their status by March 9, 2018. If chosen, initial images will be reviewed May 2, 2018 and ready to hang prints will be due May 16, 2018. Payment will be made at completion of project.
Submitted by: February 28, 2018
Notified by: March 9, 2018
photo Entry Form 2018.pdf
Want to know more? Contact us!
Call Us: (937) 456-3999
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address:601 Hillcrest Dr. Eaton| OH 45320
Proudly supported by:
Available during and after hours for art parties and reservations.